SOLSTREAM™ direct fired water heaters offer a complete range of high efficiency, compact, all stainless steel water heaters which are remarkably dependable, simple in design and operation, and perfect for your process hot water applications.
By utilizing Complete Thermal Exchange (CTE) technology, no fuel is used for warm-up or idle time, and no energy is lost through conversion or exchange. Additionally, without internal moving parts, there is very little to maintain.
The SOLSTREAM™ often delivers fuel savings as high as 30–60% when compared to steam/water heating systems. Standard operating capacities are between 1 million and 15 million BTU per hour.
Hamilton Engineering’s custom system solutions are our specialty—multiple orientations, configurations and options are available.
About CTE Technology
Developed from direct contact water heating science which was first introduced more than five decades ago, CTE technology has revolutionized high efficiency water heating methods. Today CTE enjoys a proven record and has rapidly become the new standard in high efficiency water heating and energy savings.
While traditional direct contact water heating can offer significant energy savings when compared to a conventional steam boiler system, the Hamilton Engineering SOLSTREAM™ direct fired water heater offers an unparalleled, 99.7% high heat value (110% approx. low heat value) efficiency rating* throughout each phase of its operation cycle.
- Complete thermal exchange technology—no fuel is used for warm-up or idle time and no energy is lost through conversion or exchange
- No internal moving parts—there is very little to maintain
- Unique design prevents scale build up—no water conditioning required. Up to 30 grains of hardness and 185°F delivered water temperature
- Full modulation firing control
- Touch Screen HMI, PLC and Ethernet/IP Communications
- Low-temperature exhaust (within a few degrees of incoming water temperature)
- 99.7% or greater high heat value efficiency
- Stainless steel construction
- Minimal footprint
- Modular fuel train using slide out components for ease of maintenance or replacement. CSA, NFAPL and FM compliant
- Seven year warranty on structure/two years on all other components