Benefits of Peaksoft™ Water Treatment Systems and Softeners
PEAKSOFT USES LESS WATER.
Metered flow means Peaksoft softeners only regenerates after a specific amount of water has gone through the tank. This eliminates the needless regenerating and guesswork surrounding timer-only softeners, conserving water that would previously be wasted in the process.
PEAKSOFT USES LESS SALT.
The water treatment systems are intentionally designed to regenerate earlier in their capacity cycle. The result is less brine is required to recharge the media, which can result in up to 35% savings in salt usage.
PEAKSOFT CREATES LESS PRESSURE LOSS.
Industry standard practices for sizing water softeners allow for water pressure loss at as much as 25 PSI through the tank. The Peaksoft standard is far higher, as we size the softeners to significantly minimize water flow rates.
PEAKSOFT IS EASY TO INSTALL.
Multiple tank systems are available with pre-piped manifolds, eliminating excessive on-site plumbing while ensuring proper installation and longer component life.
- Optional microprocessor monitors and manages system activity
- Activates one, two or three tanks, depending on water flow demand
- Determines optimum time for tank recharging and schedules for off-peak times.
- Alternates between lead tanks for even use and distribution
- Ideal for applications with a large variance in water flow rates
Why soften your water?
Biases aside, we could speak to the benefits of water softening all day. Rather than bore you with paragraphs, though, here’s a nice simple list:
- Savings of up to 25% in water heating costs
- Scale build-up causes heat retention and reduces heat conductivity; softened water does not cause scaling
- The life expectancy of your water heater can be extended by up to 15% or more
- Lime soap can cause fabric graying, stickiness and foul odor
- Better results can be realized using up to 30% fewer chemicals (such as soap), and fabric life can be increased as much as 40%
- Fewer chemicals mean less rinsing and less mechanical action
- Increases fabric life by removing residual hardness minerals